Getting Older


Recently I'm physically & mentally exhausted, suspect myself being infected by viruses. A new kind of virus, I think I should name it as "Old-Boring-Lazy-Ness" virus.

Tell you no lie, I can felt that I've no mood in work, poor appetite, fatigue & forgetfulness. Think I'm in hibernate mode. Still waiting a command to activate me into normal mode. Based on my symptoms, I think it's time for me to admit that
I'm getting old. Ha! it's very funny & too early for a 28 years old guy to say so but to me, It's true! Even kids started to call me uncle. : (

I've spent a quarter+ of my life-span (If I not die young) but there're still bunch of things need me to achieve. I'm not sure how long I can hold it & when will I collapse?

However, I still believe I'm not that old, just need some polish & I'll back on the track. C'mon! It's time for me to do a reset, reboot myself into optimum stage & prepare myself for the fight again. So, do you think you're getting older?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Renew Your Car Drving License Online

Nikon D40

Dell Inspiron 1420 Testimonials