Road Transport Department (Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan aka JPJ) Malaysia has introduced their online driving license renewal system last year. I'm not sure how reliable & efficient the system is, so today I have give it a try using my credit card. First, enter the JPJ Online License Renewal . 1. Enter all the required information. 2. In the collection method, select "Delivery / Penghantaran". Enter your home / office address & its related information. 3. Select credit card as payment method & click submit. 4. It will redirect to another webpage which gonna take a while to process. Then click on the VISA or MASTER card logo to submit the payment via RHB Bank payment system backbone. 5. Enter your credit card information & click Pay. 6. Finally, the payment is done. Receipt is generated as following screenshot. Da Da! It's done! The process took me around 5 minutes & I have don...
Comments