My Feeling is Back!


Nov is a quiet month for me, hardly see me posting. Starting from Oct till end of the year, busy in work is best describe my current situation.

Never-ending tasks waiting for me to get it done since I'm the one-leg-kick IT guy here. Sometimes felt so depressed & tired, but still it's my duty & responsibility to overcome all IT related tasks.

Recently, just get myself back to application programming since my company need to customized our own report system. It was a knock to me coz I'm out of this field 2 years ago, hardly for me catch back the knowledge & skill. Took me few days to study back what I left off, then I'm able to finished the task out of my expectations.

Whoosh! my feeling is back! my programming skill & knowledge is back. Sometimes, it took times to get a thing done. So what I realized through this is...
Never say NO, before you really try it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Renew Your Car Drving License Online

Nikon D40

Dell Inspiron 1420 Testimonials