Finally, My Persona is Here!

PersonaBlueBerry 
Waited for more than 3 months plus… Finally, my Persona Blueberry has arrived. Although it still not yet with me. Tongue out My salesman called me yesterday to confirm my car arrival & started to process the handover documents & procedures. Hopefully, I’ll get it within a week.

It was a bad experience for me. Especially dealing with this car dealer namely Ozlee Sdn Bhd. Although many unhappy things happened during the waiting period but I’m glad that they finally full-filled my request. One thing, I’m still don’t understand why Proton can’t provides me the Metal Grey color after long time waited. My salesman keep given me reasons that Proton has no stock for above color due to highly demand on this color. Therefore, it’s hard to get it! Why not Proton produces the car based on the customer’s demand instead by batch?

However, I don’t think this is the question I should wondering about. I guess I should pray that my Persona is giving me less problems in future. As you can understand, it’s Proton! Eye-rolling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40