Lang Tengah Island


In the moment organizing my photo albums, found out these beautiful photos taken during my holiday in Lang Tengah Island. Even it's abit outdated (During end of March). Just want to share with all this beautiful island in Malaysia.
This is my second times to Lang Tengah Island & it's abit disappointed for the second trip due to organizer improper arrangement.

However, it's not my main concern anyway because... I LOVE THE SEA ! ~

We have a nice moments in this holiday. Everything is worth for you to hang on if you are a sea lover. It's unforgettable & precious moments you ever experience especially when you snorkelling in the sea. No limit & no boundary!

It's advisable to vist this nice island during May - Aug cause you will experience the finest moment of you life. I'll visit it for 3rd times but another resort. Can't wait for the time to come. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Nikon D40