Happy Birthday, My Love! (11 Sep 2007)

Tuesday, 11 Sep 2007 was my darling's birthday. Although we didn't grandly celebrate, I bought her a small cake & sang her birthday song on that day. She was quite suprise with what I did because she always thought I behave like gander (not sentimental & tender enough). :-P

The day after, we celebrated with family members. I still remember last year baby Lok Yi is still inside her mother's tummy. Poof!!! Now she is standing beside, on her mother's birthday.

Here are the list of birthday wishes by my darling,
  • My hubby quit smoking! (Hmm... Can't promise you dear but... I will try.)

  • My hubby loves me more! (How can you doubt my love? Even I look like loving baby Lok Yi more than you, but I do love you more than anything. : -))

  • My baby Lok Yi grows up well & healhty! (My wish as well, can't wait to see her walking.)
Next month, it's baby Lok Yi's birthday. She is 1 year old!!! Time is passing fast, never know when is the last time I'll be here. I wish I can celebrate every moment of my life with family. Also, wish them a life with happiness & prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40