Heartbreak (心碎)

Have you ever heartbreak or broken hearted before? The one you love left you, no matter he/she is your true love or family members. You feel loneliness, hopelessness, loss of self-esteem, apathy, insomnia, stomach ache, depression, denial & even suicidal thoughts.

If you current situation hit more than 5 symptoms on above. Then you're confirm suffering in heart broken. You will feel your heart pain, physically pain when you thought of him/her. You just can't help youself to get rid of this but the fact is the only one who can help you is yourself.

In fact, I felt it before when my first love broke up with me. It's hurt, I can deeply feel the pain coming through my heart at every moment my mind is flooded by the memories. My heart likes broken into thousand pieces. I couldn't help myself to stop thinking of her. For me, she is everything & I've tried to do anything just hope she can comes back to me. In that moment. I lost everything. My love, my job, myself & even my life. I truly had a hard times on healing my broken heart.

After all these years, I finally think through & move on. She is no longer the girl I thought I knew & I loved. She just someone whom I can't be together anymore & I will keep our happiness memories in mind. To recall myself, once that is a girl who loves me deeply as I did.

Last but not least, I wish her a life with happiness & prosperity. I just want to say, "Sorry that I never treasure you when we're together & thank you for gave me the best love of my life."

Found these meaningful quotes in Sweet Nostalgia blog. Wanted to share it with all.

"Yes, love is beautiful. It can do miracles to some people. But it can also break an innocent heart.
It hurts so much you wouldn’t really know how to get over it. Especially if it’s the first time you fall in love. But despite all the heartaches it brings you, you can never learn to forget the very first time you loved. As a matter of fact, the pain is what makes it unforgettable."

" Anyone who has gone through the agony of losing someone he/she loves so much will still wish against all odds to have that love back again. But sometimes, a lost love is a love gone forever. No amount of hope can bring back to life a relationship that just died a natural death.

Set yourself free, let your heart spread its wings and fly. Remember, it may rain for 40 days and 40 nights, but still it will not rain forever. One day, the pouring will stop and there will be plenty of branches where you can find rest. One of these is where you will build your nest and start over again. It’s never too late. You may find love and lose it but, WHEN LOVE DIES, YOU NEVER DIE WITH IT. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40