My Feeling is Back!


Nov is a quiet month for me, hardly see me posting. Starting from Oct till end of the year, busy in work is best describe my current situation.

Never-ending tasks waiting for me to get it done since I'm the one-leg-kick IT guy here. Sometimes felt so depressed & tired, but still it's my duty & responsibility to overcome all IT related tasks.

Recently, just get myself back to application programming since my company need to customized our own report system. It was a knock to me coz I'm out of this field 2 years ago, hardly for me catch back the knowledge & skill. Took me few days to study back what I left off, then I'm able to finished the task out of my expectations.

Whoosh! my feeling is back! my programming skill & knowledge is back. Sometimes, it took times to get a thing done. So what I realized through this is...
Never say NO, before you really try it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!