Finally, My Wedding Album!


After one year plus married, finally I'm finished compose my wedding album. Sound crazy, isn't it? My wife also numbed by my slow processing attitude since it took me 1 year plus to get it done... I think if someone request me for their wedding album job will be frustrated. 😝

In fact, if I calculated based on working hours the it only took around 1 months plus to finish the album. Also, I wish I can hand on personally since this is our own wedding album & try to make it as perfect as possible. Just most of the times I'm lazy & no inspiration. So here is my final wedding album & I have ordered the hard cover 30x30 Photobook from Photobook Malaysia. Quite reasonable price & I also had discount on the X'mas promotion. Will shared with all once I received the Photobook.

Finally, enjoy my wedding album. Also, wish you all a Happy X-mas Eve & Ho Ho Merry X-mas!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!