Year 2008 Prospect

2008 is near, soon we'll step into year 2008. Time is passing fast, looking back current year & I try to recall my achievement in this year. None of them are what I really want, should I say it's not my wish or goal? Or because I didn't set any goal for myself at all? A man without a goal or plan, terrible! Isn't it?

Therefore, I have setup few goals in the coming year 2008. Hopefully, I can achieve them! Here are the list of plans.

  1. Get myself a new car.
    I've been driving Pronto Saga since 5 years ago & it's more than 18 years old. Although the car is still in good condition but still I think I'm the only one who know how to drive this car, understand what I mean? :-) So I think it's time for me to change it even I still like it very much. Initial stage, I thought I want to get Toyota Vios but after deeply considered. I'll go for Perodua MyVi because it won't squeeze my pocket so tight.

  2. Quit Smoking.
    Here is the hardest part, I've been a smoker for more than 8 years. It's my habit (Bad habit!), Although I've reduced my dose 3 days a pack since 2 years ago but still I can't totally get rid of it. I wish I can get it quit totally so people around me won't become a victim of second hand smoke! Wish me luck! The biggest impact in my life what I should say.

  3. Better career & cash.
    Everyone wish to be reached better value & standard in life, so do I. Year 2008 will be a big year for me since I've committed into few projects in other countries. I hope I can reevaluate myself in a way where I can achieve more in work & cash. For me, $ doesn't mean everything but without it you can't do a lot of things. Inflation of this year really take me down & I wish next year will be different. Else, I better get a higher pay job to support my life. Still, we need to accept & face the fact although this is my dream job!

  4. Be a better man, husband, son & daddy.
    I'm not a sensible and lovely person, my wife always complains to me that I'm so numb & dumb! No sense of humor & caring enough. Hmm... yes, this is me. Sometimes, I also can't understand myself because most of the time I didn't mean what I said. So I learnt from my experiences & mistakes, make sure I understand myself more & how to control my emotion & reaction. I don't mind doesn't mean I don't care, it just I'm kind of cold & slow-cooker type person. I wish I can be a man who's caring, understandable & lovely.
Here there are, hopefully next year I'll get all done. Also, I wish my family living in a happy & prosperity life in coming year 2008. You too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!