My Photobook has Arrived!

After waited for 3 weeks plus, finally my photobook has arrived. The photobook took more times than it should be because I encountered lots of unhappy experiences on the photobook processing period.

First, when I ordering the photobook online. I have problem in using their discount voucher since its downloaded program is a bit misleading. After I called the sales person then I able understood that I have to pay the full amount before I can get the discount voucher.

3 days later, I still didn't received any discount voucher via email. Then I called again, the sales person helps me to release the pending transaction in their system. Finally my discount voucher is arrived & I proceed the photobook uploading & waiting my photobook to be done.

One week later, I called the sales person acquire when can I collect my photobook but my photobook seems to be has some problems & not downloaded into their production system. So I waited another day to get confirmation from the sales person on my photobook status. 2 days later, I received an email from photobook which informed me that my photobook upload is corrupted & I need to re-upload again. What?

With the help of the sales person then I uploaded again & she promised me that she'll get the photobook done in 2-3 days. I picked-up my photobook 2 days later but... the finishing of the photobook is unacceptable because the binding of the paper is imperfect & photo paper was torn by glue.

Still, I took back the photobook & show to my family. The sales person promised me that they'll redo a new photobook for me & send it to me without shipping fees. After few days, the boss called me & told me that they can't redo a new photobook for me since it's only few pages in the photobook was improper binding. Then, I returned the photobook for them to fix via courier services they arranged.

After 5 days, finally I received my photobook & here is it. Overall, the quality of the photobook is perfect & finished product color calibration is similiar with what I have edited. Although, the last page binding is still imperfect due to a part of paper was torn by the glue again & that would be nice if the paper is more thicker. Also, a wrapper or folder added into this photobook would make it perfect.



Photobook in the Pizza Box. :-)

Photobook Malaysia Logo.

Custom-made front cover.

40 pages photobook with hard cover in 1cm thinkness.

Paper binding quality needs improvement.

Preview of the full page.

The paper quality looks promising.

Closed-up shot on the photobook layout.

After reading my experience, you may wondering whether will I still purchase photobook from them? My answer is YES. Why? It's because their after sales service is great & they willing to help customers solve the problems without additional charges. I may order another unit for baby Lok Yi in coming day. : - ) Thumbs up to you, Photobook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!