A Fuzzy February

February month is blur & dizzy. Why I said so? Simply because I have lost myself in this month. I have lost count how many times daze on work, even along with family. My love complaint about my neglect & I did mistakes more than I can handle & solve.

I had dream at most of the night, all dreams with different signs. I feel like back to the time I was fell & it's not good. Although I convince myself that I've left all the things behind but then again, the nightmare is still haunting me.

May be a vacation will get this fix, I hope. May will be the month I heading to island again although the right one is not yet selected. Give me a break & I'll recover from my lost, see you soon! Memo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40