How to Renew Your Car Drving License Online

JPJ_Online_License_Renewal  

Road Transport Department (Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan aka JPJ) Malaysia has introduced their online driving license renewal system last year. I'm not sure how reliable & efficient the system is, so today I have give it a try using my credit card. 

First, enter the JPJ Online License Renewal

1. Enter all the required information. 

2. In the collection method, select "Delivery / Penghantaran". Enter your home / office address & its related information. 

3. Select credit card as payment method & click submit. 

4. It will redirect to another webpage which gonna take a while to process. Then click on the VISA or MASTER card logo to submit the payment via RHB Bank payment system backbone.

5. Enter your credit card information & click Pay.
6. Finally, the payment is done. Receipt is generated as following screenshot.

Receipt

Da Da! It's done! The process took me around 5 minutes & I have done renewing my driving license for 5 years (Maximum). There are additonal charges for delivery (RM5) & e-Service Charge (RM2). For me, it's reasonable price because if you renew it via runner or yourself. I think it may cost you RM10 or more for car petrol, times & parking fees. I no need to waste time & just sit in my office waiting for the renewed driving license delivered within 5 working days. A nice service provided by JPJ I should say, hopefully we can renew our car insurance & car road tax in coming future.

Comments

Syco said…
I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. Renew driving licence online

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40