Take a Rest!

Rest

It has been a long time since my last sick. Recently, Baby Lok Yi has suffered from illness for more than a week. Me & my wife were so worried about the poor little baby, visited doctor for twice & finally she is recovered. It turned out, me & my wife were infected due to lack of sleep at night during taking care of baby Lok Yi.

I just wondering is it influenza season? Many people was infected included my family members. My wife is getting better now but me, getting worst day by day & take my 2nd MC today since a week ago. Doctor said my body is weak, my ear & throat was infected seriously. I suppose to take MC yesterday but due to company VPN server hardware was spoilt, I have to delay my MC until today. It was not easy something bad happened to you at the same time while your body is no longer in control as bad as your job.

My body is getting weaker day by day even since I no longer engaged into any sports activities few months ago. I think it's time for me to strengthens my body & quit all those unhealthy activities like smoking & sleep late. Maintain a healthy life & life will goes on smoothly. My wife is young & my kid is small, I don't want to leaving so soon! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40