HABA (AIM) Annual Dinner 2008

HabaAnnualDinner08

Yesterday night was my wife's company Haba (AIM) Annual Dinner 2008, which held at PJ Hilton Hotel. It was a fantastic & enjoyable night. All of us have great fun in the event. My wife also won Camel Active 3in1 luggage set as lucky draw, better than my last year annual dinner lucky draw.

Although Haba (AIM) company is still new & not more than 5 years, but one thing for sure. The management & organizer are doing great job in entertaining & serving the employees. Should I say far more better than my company. :-)

Sometimes, it takes great efforts & creative ideas to get a job done to won the applause of the audience. I do believe changes should be done to ensure the improvement of life & status.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!