Cash Rebates For Fuel Subsidy

FACTSHEET

Government has started cash rebates for fuel subsidy after the fuel price increased. Many people rushed to POS office to claim their cash just worried they will be one step behind of others. My father also pushing me to get the cash rebates before the government changes the plan. No worry I guess! Our government is rich, just the people are poor. 😝

Yesterday I went to Bukit Tinggi Jaya Jusco POS office to process my cash rebates. Reached there around 10am & I’m the second person to get it, everything done in less than 5 minutes. Efficient & effective! Next month, there is another round for phase II cash rebates. This time I guess more people would be crowded the POS office. Prepare for the worst!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!