Redang Island Trip Final Part (14 - 16 May 2008)

SONY DSC

Day 2 Afternoon

After our diving session, it was another snorkeling moment but we chose the right wing of Redang bay since we've found Nemo hosting there. Moreover, there're unexplored by us yet.

Although we didn't see any beautiful coral reefs here but there're some sea life that we've never seen before such as octopus & unknown big fishes. I've to dived into 3m depth to take snapshots of my precious old friends Nemo! It's not an easy job for a beginner like me. I almost drown in the process but luckily I'm able to make it! The consequences was, I got red eyes infection on my left eye! Possible infected by viruses during diving... But, who cares! No pain, no games!



DSC01881

Right wing of the bay, full of rocks

DSCF0711
Group of small fishes, more than a million I guess!
DSCF0714
Sea cucumber spotted
DSCF0719
  Can you see the octopus in actions?
DSCF0726
Beautiful purple coral reefs
DSCF0745
Closed shot of the group of small fishes
DSCF0749
Sea life lives beneath the coral reefs
DSCF0753
  Another group of small fishes line up & swam in rhythm
DSCF0760
Group of 1m body long big fishes seeking for foods
DSCF0732
Finally, my sister is able to snorkeling around with my guide! :-)
DSCF0764
  Many sea snails attached on the rocks
DSCF0762
My old friends Nemo!
DSCF0795
They're not afraid of me, even swam up near to me when I dived in to take shots of them

Final Day
No matter how fun & enjoyable the vacation, that's always a moment at the end! Our final day is nothing much to talk about since we've gone no where but waiting for check out & depart. Our bus is scheduled on 10PM, therefore we take our moment having lunch & shopping around the China Town of Terengganu.


DSC01909
    Waiting for check out
DSC01910
 My darling!
DSC01921
 Goodbye! Redang Island
DSC01929
 China Town of Terengganu
DSC01934
 The group
DSC01940
 China Town Streets

It was a fantastic & enjoyable trip. Kudos to the Redang Laguna Resort! You've gained my vote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Nikon D40