Vincent & Tracy's Wedding

SONY DSC

My brother Vincent just married last month. I'm honor that he assigned me as his wedding photographer. However, I think most probably because I'm FOC...

Last but not least, I wish Vincent & Tracy living happily ever after!

💘 Wedding Day (10 May 2008) 💘

DSC00810

DSC00843

DSC00845

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC


SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

DSC01021

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC
  
 💘 Wedding Dinner (11 May 2008) 💘

SONY DSC
SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Comments

Megan Q's mom said…
I saw your message in MB forum...
Good job..is this your first time to take wedding event photo...??

Keep it up!!
@lex Hee said…
Thank you for your compliment.

Yes, this is my first time wedding's event shots.

Still long way to learn photography...

:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!