What Color Are You?

MyPersonaColor

I’m capricious kind of person & always can’t made the right decision on my own. My Persona car has been delayed for more than 3 months & until today the car is still not available yet. My salesman claimed that the car’s color I choose (Metal Grey) is no stock plus with lot of bullshit excuses given to me.

I’m so pissed off with the way they do business & wanted to cancel my order. However, it’s quite troublesome to order from another dealer again. Thus, I’m lazy to look for the sources again & who knows? If I’m that bad luck guy, next dealer might giving me the same problem as I encounter right now. Plus, there was a rumor PROTON will increase the car selling price next month as well as other car manufacturers due to increasing price of metal & petrol. Most of all, I’ve had enough to wait. Enough is enough! Patience has its limitation. 

Therefore, for the peace & safe between me & the dealer. The salesman offered me 2 more colors of Persona which he claimed on stock & I can have it within a week. Those are Blueberry Tea & Light Gold colors. Here is the hard part for me, I might have no fate for my Metal Grey color Persona but turned out with Blueberry tea or Light Gold! Kill me man! I really can’t make the decision. Therefore, I’ve conducted a vote session among my family members. As it turned out, Blueberry tea was selected with the majority votes.

So be it, next Monday I’ll call my salesman for my car status. If there’s no stock on Metal Grey again, then Blueberry tea will be my second option. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40