Bux.bg & Bux4.net Have Made My Day

AlertPay

Today is the lucky day for me! I have received 2 payments from 2 Paid-to-Click (PTC) web sites within an hour. Again, it’s small amount. Recently, I’m busy with those PTC things & joined more than 20 PTC websites so far. Soon, I will post my experience on these PTC websites.

Only today, finally I see some returns on my investments. Along the process, I lost my $ & I earned my $. Investment has no guarantee after all. Since I’m in the game, I have to bear the costs & risks. Hopefully, the coming day will be better & I’ll gain better income in return of better life for myself & my family. 

For anyone who is interested & wanted extra income in your pocket. Point to the banners below & find out yourself. Recommended by me!

14-SEP-08 Update: Bux4.net has been proven SCAM because the sites admin has ran away. There are no longer support & payment being made by them. Therefore, please don't join & invest in this site anymore. I'm so sorry that recommended you to this sites but this is PTC world, risk is always there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!