My Biggest Payment From Bux4.net

Bux4_Big_Payment

This morning, I’m really HAPPY with my biggest paid out from Bux4.net. USD250! Sound small for you but after converted to Malaysia Ringgit (RM), it’s BIG! Also, I have received my first payment from Primebux as well. I think more to come in near future.

Finally, I’ve seen some improvement & profit on my investments. It’s not easy for me since I almost throw myself into it. Now, it’s the moment for me to earn & collect all payments back. Contra with the $ I invested. Then I will gain my profitable investment after all.

Again, for you interest. Take a look on the Primebux.com PTC site. Another best PTC site which is strongly recommended by me.

14-SEP-08 Update: Bux4.net & PrimeBux have been proven SCAM because both sites admin has ran away. There are no longer support & payment being made by them. Therefore, please don't join & invest in these sites anymore. I'm so sorry that recommended you to both sites but this is PTC world, risk is always there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!