What’re You Looking For?

Looking

I always have this question on my mind. What’re You Looking For? Till now, I still can’t come up with an accurate answer for myself. I’m suck & the worst of all, I don’t even know what I really want? Most of the times, I choose to be dumb & ignore because I think this is the best way for me to escape from the troubles.

I hate troubles & I hate to trouble people too. People think I’m a cold turkey because the impressions of mine. In fact, I’m not! I wish I could joined them & mixing around, I wish I could help people & bring joy to them. However, the fact is… I don’t even know how to start the conversation & making some noises during the silent moment.

I learnt, fell & stood. In the end of day, I choose to be silent. Lotsa works, pressures & troubles… I’m afraid one day I will crash… Totally crush! Sigh! Eventually what I really want is pursue a better life for myself & my family. Till then, I think I should find the answer of joy & enlightenment before it’s too late. Life is good as long as you know how to deal with it…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!