Happy Chinese New Year 2009! $+❤+✙+✔!

Ox
Here to wishing all Happy Chinese New Year (CNY)! No matter you’re Chinese, Malay or Indian. I’m sure we will having a week long holiday since CNY just fall on the right day. ;-)  Few more days to go!

祝你牛年财源滚滚,
发得像肥牛;
身体壮得像头牛;
爱情甜得像牛奶;
好运多得像牛毛;
事业蒸蒸像大牛。

I’m local & need NO to go back kampung like others. It’s kind of boring because staying at home for the whole week & do nothing… Nothing? Hmm… Possible it’s mahjong session since my family only playing mahjong once a year & it’s CNY! Hopefully, everything is getting better after CNY because my zodiac is Horse. Horse is having worst luck for the year of Ox. Sigh! Since when I believe in such thing? I don’t know, possible it’s as good as guidance for me.

Anyhow, I wish all of you having a Happy & Prosperity 2009 Chinese New Year! 祝你牛年春节快乐 ! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

What’re You Looking For?

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!