It’s Time To Do Some Cleanups!

It has been a while since my last update. I’m toooooo much concentrate on my job & the other MMO blog. I think it’s time for me to do renovation & cleanup here.

Here you go, removed those advertisements & made some changes on  elements placement. The blog looks clean & better now.

Furthermore, felt so sorry to my little princess Lok Yi because I didn’t post her story & picture here for quite some time. Does it mean I no longer love her? Nope! It’s NOT! She is adorable & annoying! Annoying? Why? Tongue out She is started to talk a lot! Talkative gal & hopefully not spoiled child! Dont tell anyone

She is full of energy & like to act spoiled. Sometimes, I really have no idea she is a boy or gal? Anyway, I like to see her happy face & sweetest smile everyday when I back from work. She is making my day again & again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

What’re You Looking For?

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!