I Got Paid!

Paid-Bux_Payment

Not long ago, I have posted an article regarding Making Extra Income Online. Today, all my worried & skeptical feeling has gone because I got paid! $12.65 USD. Although the amount is small but given me a boost to carry on rather than give up half way.

Most people have the perception that making money online is one of the big lie especially those fast money skims. I have the same thought as well but this PTC web site have given me extra income which I didn’t confident & trust of. However, it really makes my day! I joined this Paid-Bux.Info PTC web site 2 weeks ago & purchased 50 referrals at $48.00 USD as part of the investment. Within a week, I earned $12.56 USD & received my payment via paypal. Therefore, I do believe that this is not scam.

This PTC web site provides you $0.02 USD per click, which 1 cent more than regular PTC web sites available. However, there’re some drawbacks I should highlight here for you. Their web site script is not stable & always missed calculate your earning in result of earning variances (Few dollars different). However, you may post a ticket in their forum & the admin is willing to help you solve the problem. I complaint 2 times already regarding this issue but the problem is still persist. I guess they should work out with something at least user feels safe to invest & click via their web site. Another issue would be referrals, the referral’s clicks are low & 2 clicks per referral overall. 30 to 40% I guess! (Bux.to has around 50-60% clicks per day by referrals) If you want to earn more then you should have more referrals via friends or purchase.

Currently, only 2 PTC web sites I have invested & trusted on. Below are the links of both web sites. Last but not least, I do recommended you to try on this PTC web sites if you’re interested &… needed some extra income online. US Dollar ! No kidding.

14-SEP-08 Update: Paid-bux.info is SCAM. Don't invest anymore in that site. The admin is a BIG CHEATER by cheating its member of the earning. I'm sorry for anyone who is joined the site because of my recommendation before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40