Sunstroke

SunStroke

Yesterday was an extreme day for me, I almost fainted during my lunch hour. I guess I’m been attacked by sunstroke. The scenario is like this, I have out for lunch when the hot sun is heating the land strongly. I sat down at the table near the sun spot. After ordered, having my tea & waiting my food to come.

All of sudden, I felt that my body is exhausted & sweating all over. At the same time, food is arrived. Chew my food for few times then wanted to vomit. I think it’s time for me to leave before I fainted at the restaurant. Paid my bill & heading over to my car to rest. Along the way, I didn’t hear any sound at all but blur images in my sight.

Stayed in the car more than 5 minutes with air-cond. Finally, I felt so much better & relief. I drank water as many as possible after reached my office safely. I guess I’m damn lucky to survive. Else, I will missed my life. Therefore, for these few days. Take good care of yourself & drink more water, since the weather is somehow unpredictable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40