The Power to Move

After a hard day from work, you stuck in terrible traffic jam on the way home. When reach home, you are bored & exhausted, thinking there are bunch of tasks still waiting for you at office. Sometimes you may think what's the meaning of life & wanted to give up.

Everyday, we are doing the routine job. Day by day, same processes & styles. Nothing new & nothing to drive you move anymore. For me, I face the same as you.

For me, when I'm home. Looking at baby Lok Yi playing her own toys & crawling around (like baby bear) to fulfill her curiosity of the world. Suddenly, I feel so warm & energetic. Then, I understand that I should have the same perception as her. She is my source of power to handle my daily life & tasks. The world is big, we should always keep our mind fresh to explore it as she does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Nikon D40