Persona, Finally!

Persona
Finally, I have booked the Pronto Persona as my first own financing car. Before this, I was thought of Perodua Myvi but after compared the features & price between them.

I decided to take Pronto Persona since it's better in terms of price/performance ratio.


All this while, I have lost faith in Pronto because of its bad QC & price tag but now I think Pronto has made a wise move & improvement since the launched of new Pronto Saga aka BLM. My old Proton Saga has been 19 year olds & be with me more than 7 years after my father gave it to me. It's my good brother, reluctant to leave it but still that's no balance point among "Gain & Lost".
For this Pronto Persona, I like it because:-
  • Year 2008 Persona equipped with Campro iAFM engine to improve power & drivability in acceleration, launch, hill climbing & city driving.
  • Spacious & comfortable make it more suitable as family car.
  • Price/performance ratio is high compared with its rivals.
  • 5 years warranty.
  • Better QC after all (Hopefully) :-) .
My SA told me that it gonna takes around 1 month plus to get my Persona & hopefully everything will goes smooth as scheduled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Nikon D40