Redang Island, I'm coming...

Redang


As mentioned earlier in previous post, this year I'll heading to Malaysia's island again. After deeply considered & survey, I finally selected Redang Island & stay in Laguna Redang Island Resort for 3D2N package. It's considering cheaper than usual price because of MATTA fair promotion. However, we'll going there by bus again but not by air because it's not so convenient to going LCCT air port & price is higher. 

I have been to Perhentian Island, Tioman Island & Lang Tengah Island (Twice) before. After this Redang Island, I think my next stop in Island would be Sipadan Island (My Dream Island). Even though I don't have diving license. :-P 

This time, the different not just the island we go but we're going there in 3 family together. Me, my sister & my brother have never been traveled together in my memories. I would say this is the precious moment we'll have. Also, I wish my brother will has a wonderful & unforgettable moment on his coming wedding on early of May 2008. Then, we'll going to Redang Island to celebrate his honeymoon trip together. :-) (Should ask him to belanja us to go. :D)   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40