Getting Older


Recently I'm physically & mentally exhausted, suspect myself being infected by viruses. A new kind of virus, I think I should name it as "Old-Boring-Lazy-Ness" virus.

Tell you no lie, I can felt that I've no mood in work, poor appetite, fatigue & forgetfulness. Think I'm in hibernate mode. Still waiting a command to activate me into normal mode. Based on my symptoms, I think it's time for me to admit that
I'm getting old. Ha! it's very funny & too early for a 28 years old guy to say so but to me, It's true! Even kids started to call me uncle. : (

I've spent a quarter+ of my life-span (If I not die young) but there're still bunch of things need me to achieve. I'm not sure how long I can hold it & when will I collapse?

However, I still believe I'm not that old, just need some polish & I'll back on the track. C'mon! It's time for me to do a reset, reboot myself into optimum stage & prepare myself for the fight again. So, do you think you're getting older?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Video Collection of the Month

Nikon D40