Time Machine

Spent my weekend on 2 movies. First is "Meet the Robinsons" & Second is "Secret (不能说的秘密)" (Great movie, you should take a look). Both shows are different in terms of story line & genre but there are one similarity, which is "Time Machine". A machine that would travel you into past or future.

What's on my mind then? I ask myself: 'If I have this time machine, When I want to travel to, my past or my future?'. I wanted to go back to the time I was happy? to fix the mistakes I did last time? to love someone whom I can't be together anymore?

A whole bunch of questions flashed into my mind but still I have to admit that,
Without the past, without me current. By learn from the past, I do know myself more & the meaning of life.

Hey you, if you have a time machine. When would you like to travel to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Nikon D40