Beowulf - A Man With Flaw

Recently, just watched Beowulf with my wife. Great 3D animation I must say, although that's some 3D artifacts. What's really attract me in this movie for sure is the hot celebrity, Angelina Jolie! (Grendel's Mother)

She makes me understand one thing that no man in this world can resist the seduction from a beautiful woman. Can I? Also, quite impress with the scene when Beowulf asked Wealthow to remember him. He asked her not to remember him as a king or hero, but a man with mistake & flaw.


Sometimes, no matter who we are? We still need to admit that nobody is perfect, neither a hero. Everyone makes mistake, it's a matter of choice! Face it, fix it or run away?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!