Withdraw Money from AlertPay to Hong Leong Bank

HLBBPayment

Before I engaged myself into the PTC world, I’m not sure whether I could transfer back my $ from AlertPay to Hong Leong Bank I have in Malaysia. I just know that someone has successfully transferred $ back to Malaysia’s banks like CIMB & MayBank. It’s important for me because there is no meaning for you to invest on something but couldn’t take back the $ or profit you obtain.

AlertPayStat

15 Aug 2008, I have made withdrawal of RM26.00 (USD8.00) to Hong Leong Bank. RM15.00 has been deducted as the withdrawal fees then left only RM11.00, which will be debited into my account. After 4 days, I have seen the transaction is done. Then I checked my Hong Leong Bank account but it seem like the $ is not yet bank-in. I made a call to Hong Leong Bank helpdesk & received the answer that it may takes 1 to 2 weeks to process.

In that case, it’s fine for me. I guess I need to wait for a couple of days… or weeks…. perhaps…

27 Aug 2008, I login to my bank account to check my balance. Hurrah! The transaction is done & the RM11.00 has been debited into my account & took me 13 days! May be you’re wondering why am I so happy of the tiny amount I received. In fact, I wanted to try out the whether the transaction is workable or not. It seems like everything is working well, then more $ will be flooded into my account in future.

FYI, this is the local bank swift code for Hong Leong Bank. You may need it when setting up the bank account in AlertPay.

Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank Berhad 
SWIFT Code: HLBBMYKL

If you’re having problems withdraw $ from AlertPay to any bank in Malaysia. You may refer to the AsiaPTC Malaysia Forum, there are lotsa helpful users who willing to help you solve the problems you encountered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Collection of the Month

Bali Island ( 9 - 12 May 06)

Happy Belated Mother’s Day!